Physicians Computer Company (PCC)
PCC is hiring to fill the position of Application Specialist. We seek a new team member to assist our clients with using the full suite of our Billing Tools. Billing experience is very desirable, but training will be provided.
Our ideal candidate is motivated to support internal and external customers toward realizing our Billing Team’s goal of ensuring that every clinician gets maximal payment for every service rendered with minimal administrative effort.
This position is right for one who demonstrates outstanding customer service. Strong communication skills and professionalism are a must. Curiosity and positivity are other assets the successful candidate possesses.
This work requires both teaching and learning from our clients. Frequent collaboration with teammates and other colleagues is expected.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide client-facing support for our billing products and services
- Provide client training for billing products and services
- Monitor the incoming support request avenues (telephone, electronic ticketing system, internal chat); triage, take ownership of, and resolve support issues
- Communicate advanced client needs to senior teammates and Development Teams
- Identify and report client workflow challenges and other common or urgent pain points
- Participate in software testing
- Effectively communicate client education wishes to help inform documentation additions and improvements
- Collaborate with members of other teams and the Support Community of Practice to provide optimal solutions and client experience
- Work toward becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in billing products and services
In order to keep our employees and families safe while we continue to develop our software and support our clients, PCC’s Vermont employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. We expect this policy to continue a little longer so there will be virtual interviews for this position. Once our office is fully open, we will be looking for employees to be onsite at our Winooski, Vermont office; this is an in-person, Vermont-based position.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks. Position is open until filled.
No phone calls please.