Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
AMS/FIP Analog Layout
- Solid understanding of advanced semiconductor technology process and device physics.
- Full-custom circuit layout/verification and RC extraction experience. Experiences in one or more of the following areas is preferable: Mixed signal/analog/high speed layout, e.g.: SerDes, ADC/DAC, PLL, etc.
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso environment and various industry physical verification tools (DRC, LVS, DFM, etc).
- Experiences in advanced process technology and FinFET is preferable.
- Experience with EMIR analysis, ESD, antenna and related layout solutions.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work with global team.
- Good learning competency, self-motivated, and ability to work in diverse areas in a flexible and dynamic environment.
- Programming skills, automation and circuit Design background is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 2-3 years of experience, or equivalent industry experience.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at [email protected] or 408-222-3604.