Provide administrative, operational, and technical support to Howard Center’s programs or departments to maintain effective and efficient operations. Collaborate within and outside assigned programs, often in roles of process leaders and liaisons to internal and external partners.
- Ensure program or business unit operations comply with organizational policies and procedures
- Office management and other duties as assigned, (data entry, database management, reception coverage, order supplies, financial operations)
- Assist staff with electronic health records, new client registration, audits, AV support, and basic technology troubleshooting
- Support clients by providing interpreter access, patient financial services, program orientation, lab services, and reminder calls
- Provide support for meetings, trainings, events, related technical logistics coordination, and participates in or contributes to special projects as assigned
- At least two years of administrative experience
- A valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle