Select Design is looking for a talented and dedicated Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team in Burlington, VT. The ideal candidate is proactive, a skilled multitasker, and a clear communicator. This role encompasses accounts receivable, human resources, and office administration-related responsibilities across a range of departments. This position is crucial to maintaining our financial operations and daily functioning of a 50+ person creative environment.
A few things to know:
- We value uniqueness, the willingness to take on anything, at any time and the desire to push yourself and those around you to do better work.
- We are searching for an accountable decision maker who is motivated to proactively identify & improve business operations.
- We approach our work with responsibility, innovative mindsets, strategic thinking and lots of energy. The motivation to persevere with hustle and passion is a must.
- We support each other. Being a kind, open, trustworthy and honest teammate are table-stakes for this role.
Working with the VP Finance, the Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for:
- Principal liaison between Select finance department and our client’s financial departments regarding invoicing and payment.
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to support business operations.
- Relevant four-year business degree with 2+ years business experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Exceptional critical thinking & communication skills.
- Self-starter who values collaboration and feedback.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.