The position will report to the Senior Accounting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable invoices entry, with a focus on items related to Tax, Regulatory and Purchasing, but including others as required.
- Employee Expense Report approval process, part of the rotation team.
- Understand and execute the daily inventory files.
- Understand and generate the monthly Inventory Reports.
- Generate Purchase Orders.
- Backup for ATG Purchasing and Receiving.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- General accounting duties as required.
- Inventory reconciliations as needed.
Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities and strong critical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform under strict timelines to meet deliverables with an extreme sense of urgency and dedication to fulfilling requests and resolving issues of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements to improve utilization of applications tools available.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks as the needs of the business change.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.A.) in Business Administration strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Experience in Accounts Payable processing is helpful.