VIP is looking for an Accounting Software Support Specialist. In this role, you will support customers using the VIP Route Accounting System with their accounting and financial reporting needs. You will be assisting beverage distributors and soda bottlers across the country with interpreting accounting transactions and analyzing financial reports for accuracy. Through these efforts you will develop strong and lasting relationships with customers by boosting their success with our system. This is not the typical accounting position. If you are interested in using your accounting skills in a non-traditional way, this could be the job for you!
- Work directly with customers by email or phone
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Serve as liaison between the customer and various internal departments
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints, transactions as well as actions taken towards resolution
- Follow up on customer communications and interactions
- A strong understanding of accounting and bookkeeping concepts
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects and customers
- A desire to learn new technologies and provide innovative ideas in the implementation of them
- College degree and at least one year of customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of beverage distribution is a plus!