Do you have a passion for technology and the sales DNA to help grow our industrial PC company? As a member of the Sales Team at OnLogic, you will manage a portfolio of assigned accounts and help build strong, profitable relationships with our established client base. We are not a one size fits all shop; our customers have very different application needs, and no one system works for all. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment and have the natural curiosity to find the right solution for our customers.On an average day, you’ll…
- Directly engage with top tier clients through frequent proactive communication to strengthen business relationships and identify potential new opportunities.
- Act as primary liaison between key customers and Engineering and Product Management Teams on large scale projects and emerging business opportunities.
- Work proactively with other members of the OnLogic team to identify and resolve customer issues that affect current or future business.
- Work collaboratively with OnLogic’s internal Engineering, Assembly and Fulfillment Teams to provide the best possible solution to customer needs.
The team you will be joining:
- Sales: Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Partnership Managers: Focus on developing new opportunities through business development effort with our partners
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience, software or hardware specific is a plus.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or work experience in a technical environment.
- You have experience with problem solving in a cross-disciplinary way (ex. between hardware and software).
- You are able to deliver engaging presentations to key stakeholders and decision makers in a B2B sales environment.
- You have demonstrated experience in account management.
Who we’re looking for:
- A self-starter who is energized by the opportunity to adapt to shifting priorities.
- A fast learner with the ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
- Someone with a excellent active listening, written and verbal communication skills, and a strong business acumen.
- A proficient relationship-builder with an eye for continuous improvement.