Faraday is looking for a highly motivated individual that thrives on delivering results and a delightful customer experience. An account manager is responsible for setting expectations, managing timelines, managing internal resources, and ultimately the client’s satisfaction, engagement level, and retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with strategic customers
- Participate in the identification, documentation, maintenance, and improvement of the Customer Success knowledge base and best practices
- Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
- Demonstrate pride and accountability in all internal and external interactions
- Configure client accounts and integrations
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Deliver and communicate ROI to customer partners throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop and maintain a detailed customer plan to track progress across multiple teams and resources
- Coordinate and lead various client meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Advocate for your clients, you are the voice of your clients throughout the organization
- Drive engagement of our products and services through understanding clients needs
- Collaborate with internal teams to support renewals and upsell opportunities
- Understand and share insights into clients sentiment and levels of engagement with internal teams
About the team:
In your role, you will be joining the Customer Success Team, who is responsible for providing our clients with the best possible experience with Faraday. We act as the primary liaison with the customer to support all phases of each partnership including onboarding, support, maintenance, product optimization, performance analysis, and project management. Our team is made up of Account Managers, Project Managers, Engineers, and an Analyst, led by the Director of Customer Success. While working closely within our team, you will also collaborate with our Data Science and Platform Engineering teams which will allow you to fully understand, support, and execute Faraday’s growing products and services including new strategies to help build stronger client relationships. We care deeply about each of our client relationships and strive to deliver results consistently with pride and accountability.
This position requires the following:
- Experience as a Customer Success/Customer Support/Project Manager within a Software/SaaS company
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage customer meetings, projects, documentation, and action items
- Knowledge of traditional and digital consumer marketing including Facebook and Google ads
- Passion and a “can do” attitude with a desire to make an impact in a startup organization.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with confidence, build relationships through inspiring trust and challenging assumptions
- Must bring startup mentality and be comfortable working on a small, nimble team.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- PMP or other project management training
- Basic Scripting and/or SQL knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital consumer marketing
- Knowledge of any of the following industries: healthcare, insurance, travel, energy, financial services, home services, e-commerce
If you don’t meet 100% of the skills and qualifications listed here, don’t rule yourself out! We want to hire people who are eager to learn, grow their skillset, and come into their role with enthusiasm. If you want to make your mark on a growing startup and think this job would make you excited to show up to work every day, we encourage you to apply.