Have you cold-called to sell tech to local businesses and laughed at 40 calls per day? Can you talk to literally anyone, about anything? Do you have huge aspirations and are able to outwork anyone to get where you want to go? We’re looking for you.
Widewail is a Burlington, Vermont-based startup focused on helping local businesses effectively manage their reputation. Widewail helps businesses both create and manage online engagement through its proprietary software and managed services. With strong early growth, we’re looking to scale.
Come help grow a Vermont Startup!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Actively working the phones to increase awareness of our product with our prospective customer base
-Setting appointments, demoing the platform, closing the deal
– Ability to present to a single location, multiple location and franchise businesses
– Using HubSpot CRM Software to track sales activity
– Working closely with founders to grow the business on a daily basis
– Resolving customer issues by taking immediate action independently or referring the customer to an appropriate team member
– Enthusiastically explaining to customers and prospective customers how Widewail’s products and services can increase loyalty and search ranking
– Being a product expert
– Other duties as assigned
– We are currently working remotely but will be located at Hula in Burlington when it makes sense
– Health Benefits & PTO Program
– Lucrative individual and team sales bonus structure
– We’re a small, fun, growing team!
– Proven ability to prospect
– Vertical specific sales experience strongly preferred
– Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Organized with the ability to work with set deadlines
– Flexible, self-starter with the ability and to adapt and change quickly