Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive brand is currently looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join our Consumer Solutions Analytics Group in Burlington, VT.
At Cox Automotive, we offer the chance to take a significant role in the digital revolution of the automotive industry. Our software engineers are part of an energetic team that build world-class solutions to benefit the auto buying public, dealers and manufacturers. At Cox Automotive, you’ll be immersed in an environment that values your teamwork and creative problem-solving techniques while encouraging you to continue to learn new skills and technologies.
Risk-taking is encouraged here and we reward remarkable results. Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons and brain-storming sessions to sprint reviews, you’ll be immersed in an environment that encourages bringing fresh ideas to the table with an innovative mindset.
Giving back to the community is important at Cox Automotive. You will be given time during working hours to volunteer at local charities.
As a Software Engineer Intern on a Product team, you will learn our applications and systems to implement capabilities and features, how to improve performance and maintainability, while understanding technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. The Software Engineer Intern plays a role in Agile planning, and will work under the guidance of a Senior team member.
- Software Development
- Software quality assurance
- Software troubleshooting and testing
Technologies We Use:
- Amazon: AWS SDK, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, and AWS cloud-native architectures
- DevOps Tools: NewRelic, Jenkins, Grafana, PagerDuty, Terraform, GitHub
What We Look For:
- Ability to work within a dynamic team committed to excellence
- Commitment to working in an Agile environment and upholding its principles
- Solid listening skills, ability to be flexible and open minded to all ideas
- Team contributor to active discussion, meetings
- Coding experience
- Team contributor in sprint story work
- Pursing a BA degree in Computer Science
- Rising Junior or Senior